A look back at 2019
National Band & Tag has been busy busy busy in 2019! Check out our new products and company updates from the past year, just in case you missed something.
- Paw Finders – These new, modern, rabies tags have a QR Code on the back of the tag. When a pet is lost, a smartphone can scan the QR code on the tag to bring up the owner’s contact information.
- Hand Engraver – (Style R1580) – This machine allows you to engrave blank tags, or tags with pre-laser etched boxes, for on-site identification.
- SUNDOG RFID Staples – These staples can be used for inventory of wood surfaces such as Timber, Lumber, Pallet, and Utility Poles. This durable staple will stay in the wood surface to allow for real-time inventory management, faster multi-tag readings, high read range capability and the elimination of labor for individual barcode reading.
- Keysies – (Style 1510S) – Keysie slides in and locks open your keyring, leaving you with both hands free, making it easier to attach tags. It also attaches to your keyring, so it’s always there when you need it.
- Frosted Backgrounds – Looking for higher readability in your barcoded tags? Our new laser machine allows us to create a “frosted” background around the barcode that removes the shine from stainless steel and brass, allowing for higher contrast.
- Valve Tag Quick Ship – Sold exclusively through Amazon on select styles. Stamped tags ship in 2-3 business days and custom laser etched tags ship in 7-10 business days.
- Our family management team elected a new President, Kevin Haas, and a new Treasurer, Alex Wendel. Sean Haas continues to be our Secretary.
- Starting on July 1st our company launched a new ERP software called M1. As with any new system transition, it has been challenging. We apologize for any negative impact you have felt these past few months. We are working overtime and weekends to continue to improve the system and our internal processes. The future in this system is exciting because it will allow us to serve our customers in ways we simply could not before.
Coming up in 2020
- Veterinary Meeting & Expo (VMX) – NB&T as Paw Finders, in Orlando, FL. January 19-22, 2020, Booth #S6
- DistribuTech – Utility industry’s leading annual transmission and distribution event, in San Antonio, TX. January 28 – 30, 2020
- North American Game Bird Association (NAGA) – Annual conference in Memphis, TN. February 3 – 5, 2020
- National Wild Turkey Federation (NWTF) – Annual Convention & Sport Show in Nashville, TN. February 12-16, 2020, Booth #1428
- Western Veterinary Conference (WVC) – NB&T as Paw Finders, Las Vegas, NV. February 16 – 19, Booth #4741
National Band & Tag will be closed for the Holidays on
December 24th and 25th, and January 1st.