It’s one our favorite times of the year again, Trade Show Time! We attend trade shows for different industries and products throughout the year, but between January and February we will be exhibiting at 4 shows! If you are attending any of the shows or conventions below, be sure to stop by and see us.
- North American Gamebird Association’s Educational Conference and Convention – (January 11 – 13, 2016 in Orlando, FL)
- International Production & Processing Expo – Booth B7768 (January 26 – 28, 2016 in Atlanta, GA)
- National Wild Turkey Federation Convention and Shot Show – Booth 648 (February 12 – 14, 2016 in Nashville, TN)
- National Pheasant Fest & Quail Classic – Booth 1813 (February 19 – 22, 2016 in Kansas City, MO)
2016 will be NAGA’s 84th Annual Conference. Their mission is “to protect, promote and sustain a positive environment in which game bird producers and hunting preserve operators can grow their businesses through monitoring and influencing of legislation, informing and educating our members on current industry trends and issues, and promoting and sustaining our hunting heritage through increased public awareness.”
The International Production and Processing Expo, is also known as the International Poultry Expo. “Hailed as the largest annual trade show for the poultry, meat and feed industries, the show focuses on Innovation, Education, Global Reach and Networking”
2016 will be the NWTF’s 40th annual convention. “The NWTF is dedicated to the conservation of the wild turkey and the preservation of our hunting heritage. “Save the Habitat. Save the Hunt.” is the NWTF’s 10-year initiative to:
- Conserve or enhance 4 million acres of critical upland habitat
- Create 1.5 million hunters
- Open access to 500,000 additional acres for hunting”
Pheasants Forever teams up with Quail Forever to put on the National Pheasant Fest and Quail Classic each year. “Pheasants Forever is dedicated to the conservation of pheasants, quail and other wildlife through habitat improvements, public awareness, education and land management policies and programs.”
Which event will you be attending?