National Band & Tag will be exhibiting at two conservation trade shows this winter, one in January and one in February. If you are attending either of these shows, make sure to stop by NB&T’s booth and meet our team!
85th annual North American Gamebird Association (NAGA) Educational Conference and Convention
- January 23rd – 25th
- Island View Casino Resort in Gulfport, Mississippi
- NB&T’s featured product for the show – The Pinless Peepers!
- NAGA Mission Statement:
- The North American Gamebird Association’s mission is to protect, promote and sustain a positive environment in which game bird producers and hunting preserve operators can grow their businesses through monitoring and influencing of legislation, informing and educating our members on current industry trends and issues, and promoting and sustaining our hunting heritage through increased public awareness.
41st annual National Wild Turkey Federation (NWTF) Convention and Sport Show:
- February 15th – 19th
- Gaylord Opryland Hotel in Nashville, Tennessee
- Booth #1323
- NB&T’s featured product for the show – Butt-End Bands!
- NWTF Mission Statement:
- The NWTF is dedicated to the conservation of the wild turkey and the preservation of our hunting heritage.